Saturday, August 18, 2018

New School, New Year!

Dear Parents,

I can not contain my excitement for the new school year!  I feel so blessed to be a part of the Our Savior Family!  It wasn't easy to leave my home and school of the last 20 years, but I knew that the Lord was leading me the entire way.  No matter what, I know that God has got this!  Lansing is a wonderful city and I can't wait to explore it!

There are definitely going to be some jitters on that first day of school, but I hope (and I know) by the end of the week, we will feel like one giant 2nd grade family!

Throughout the year, I will be posting here to keep you up to date on general happenings in our classroom.  It is my hope that it will be on a weekly basis, but sometimes life gets in the way so please don't hold me to that! 😊 

I hope that I have the chance to see all of you at the Meet & Greet on Tuesday!

In Christ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment