Friday, August 11, 2017

Welcome Back!!!

Hello Parents and Students!
I hope you are as excited for the start of the school year as me! It has been a great summer, but I can't wait to see all of the students again! 

I hope that you have all received your welcome letter.  Please be sure to read it carefully.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me before school starts by email or Remind.

Also, if you are looking for ways to work off some Time and Talent hours, I have 2 ways that you can help to get our room ready before the start of school:
  1. As you know, Mrs. Merz brought in tennis balls for the chairs in our classroom -- Thank you! However, they need to be cut so that we can put them on the bottoms of the chairs.  It can be done either with a drill press or with a utility knife.  Volunteers can take them home and bring them back when done.
  2. Our supplies came in for our Math worksheets and they need to be filed in the storage containers. This needs to be done in the classroom.
Please contact me if you are able to help with either of these jobs!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment